Highmat Acoustic Floating Floor System
The Highmat Acoustic Floating Floor System is the latest high performance acoustic product from Isolgomma. It has been developed to reach extremely high insulation on floors with a floating screed. Highmat is a combination of rubber bearing pads and polyester fiber filler assembled together in easy install panels, positioned on your base floor before casting the floating screed.
The bearings are made of SBR and EPDM rubber granules and fibers protected with a non-woven, non-stretch, synthetic membrane on one side. The dimensions of the rubber bearings are 500 mm x 50 mm. The polyester fiber mat has a density of 60 kg/m³ and the total dimensions of the assembled panel
are 1000 mm x 600 mm.
The Highmat acoustic floating floor system is the ideal choice to obtain a first class acoustic performance on all floor types and it is particularly indicated for superior acoustic performance, for both impact and airborne sound insulation.
- Very high acoustic insulation (up to ΔLw 39dB)
- Acoustic performance levels are constant over time
- No acoustic degradation under compression
- 20mm, 30mm and 50mm thick
- Durable material
- Quick and easy installation
- Ecofriendly – made from recycled material
Highmat is perfect for insulation in the following applications
- Gymnasiums and other high impact applications
- Floors with floating screeds
- Floors with exposed ceiling joists
- High thickness screeds
- Vibration insulation of plant rooms