Echo Barrier H9 Noise Barrier
The Echo Barrier H9 noise barrier is an award winning acoustic screen that represents a very innovative and effective solution to a series of common construction site and event noise problems. The technical advances included in the design of the Echo Barrier acoustic screen not only affords a high level of acoustic performance, but they also negate the practical problems and hassles associated with the use of traditional temporary acoustic barriers
In practice, this means very rapid fitting and removal (by one man), simplified transport and storage, and an acoustic screen performance that is without equal. As a result, the Echo Barrier is a key part of current best practice for site and event noise management.
In addition to its acoustic qualities, the Echo Barrier H9 has been designed to look good in prominent and highly visible locations. Furthermore, clients can take the opportunity to advertise their brand name or services on the Echo Barrier H9 barrier itself.
- Excellent acoustic performance that can solve any local noise problems.
- Noise Barrier performance of 40dB
- Absorbs sound rather than reflecting it
- Can be double and triple layered for extra attenuation
- Weatherproof & fire resistant
- Waterproof & frostproof
- Night time safety reflective strips
- Light weight yet hard wearing
- Client branding can be displayed on the acoustic barrier face
- Fast and easy installation onto fencing or scaffolding units
- Can be rolled, making transport, man handling and storage very easy
- Can play a key roll in site noise management strategy
- Rail maintenance & replacement works
- Night time construction
- Construction site work
- Demolition projects
- Utility / council maintenance sites
- Loading and unloading areas
- To provide improved on-site staff welfare facilities
- Public events such as concerts, festivals and sporting events
Typical octave band noise levels with and without the barrier are shown in the following figure:
The acoustic elements of the Echo Barrier H9 Noise Barrier comprise a mass layer and a carefully designed acoustic absorbent layer. These not only attenuate the direct transmission of sound, but also absorb it, thereby reducing the sound reflected back towards the source and increasing overall performance.