Rewall Wall Soundproofing
Rewall wall soundproofing is a CE marked, laminated panel, consisting of a plasterboard layer bonded with one sound absorbing polyester fibre sheet and then one high-density rubber sheet. It is ideal for applications on existing walls, where an acoustic upgrade is necessary. The panel has high thermal – acoustic insulation properties, is practical to install and environmentally friendly because it is produced from recycled and regenerated materials.
Rewall wall soundproofing was specifically developed for domestic partition and separating walls, it is applied directly to existing walls using screws and without the need to remove any existing plaster or plasterboard from existing masonry or stud walls. Rewall can be used to acoustically reinforce existing block or cavity walls and ceilings for restoration purposes.
Rewall is part of a family of rubber and polyester fibre products, created with eco-compatible technologies and production processes that allow for more than 92% of recycled and/or regenerated materials to be used.
- CE Marked
- Only 40mm thick
- Sound Insulating
- Thermal Insulating
- Fire Rating – Euro Class B-s1, d0 (UNI EN 13501-1: 2009)
- CE Marked
- Contributes towards LEED accreditation in several areas
- Long Term Stability
- Easy installation
Rewall 40 is suggested for use as acoustic and thermal insulation as follows:
- Thermal and sound insulation improvement of masonry partition walls
- Thermal and sound insulation improvement of ceilings
- Lining existing walls without the need for conventional metal or timber stud
|Overall Superﬁcial Mass
|Airborne Sound Insulation (Rw) (*)
|Thermal Conductivity Coefﬁcient (λ)
|EN 13501-1 (2009)
* 120mm hollow block wall, plastered on both sides, one layer of Rewall and a layer of plasterboard